Features of petroleum eMuseum
Explore and Discover our
- An interactive and mobile-friendly virtual museum that can be accessed globally by any smart device or Laptop with internet connectivity.
- An online hosted web application with customized online resource gallery for comparative history and for research in key topics in Petroleum.
- Fully configurable layouts for dynamic digital exhibitions of Petroleum tools, inventions and technologies.
- Automated specific-search hyper-media database with Access to Videos, Slides and other Multimedia tools for learning.
- Multilingual Feature to serve our non-English Speaking Audience
- e-Souvenir and Quiz for e-museum visitors
Notification of new EIA products as they are released.
Short-Term Energy Outlook
(Tue, 06 Dec 2022) Global oil inventories in our forecast fall by 0.2 million barrels per day (b/d) in the first half of 2023 (1H23) before rising by almost 0.7 million b/d in 2H23. This forecast leaves global oil inventories higher at the end of 2023 than we had forecast in the November STEO, […]
Wholesale Electricity Market Data
(Thu, 01 Dec 2022) This site contains spreadsheets with wholesale electricity and natural gas data from eight major trading hubs that cover most regions of the United States. The data are through November 29, 2022, and are republished, with permission, from the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE).
Today in Energy
Short, timely articles with graphics on energy facts, issues, and trends.
Product Highlight: EIA's Hourly Electric Grid Monitor
Our Hourly Electric Grid Monitor provides up-to-the-hour information showing electricity demand across the U.S. electric grid. Large-scale events that affect normal routines, ranging from expected events such as major holidays to unexpected situations such as the COVID-19 pandemic, can change the […]
Less U.S. jet fuel consumption on average in 2022 than in 2019
Average jet fuel consumption in the United States so far in 2022 has been consistently below 2019, although airline passenger counts in the United States have nearly returned to 2019 levels in recent months, based on Transportation Security Administration (TSA) reports. So far in 2022, jet fuel […]
West Coast gasoline prices have been volatile this year
Regular retail gasoline prices on the West Coast had substantial price swings this year, especially in the fall. According to our Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update, retail gasoline prices on the West Coast averaged $5.82 per gallon (gal) in June, then decreased to average $4.94/gal in August, before […]